Dr. Matt Wurgler
Dr. Matt was born and raised in Minot, ND. A North Dakota kid at heart he has made his way back down to the Twin Cities and Johnson Spinal Care Associates, P.A., the clinic where he completed his final internship in 2010.
Since that time Dr. Matt has practiced traditional chiropractic in Fargo and has helped hundreds of people. But comparing the benefits of that care with the Upper Cervical difference he witnessed during his internship, Dr. Matt welcomed the opportunity to become part of the team at Johnson Spinal Care Associates, P.A.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Northwestern Health Science University
- Bachelors of Human Biology – Northwestern Health Science University
- Pre-Chiropractic Study – Minot State University
- National Board of Chiropractic Examination
- Licensed in Minnesota and North Dakota since 2010
- Level I Certification of the NUCCA Mastery Program – National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Candidate for Level II Certification of the NUCCA Mastery Program – National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
Membership and Associations:
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA – under Johnson Spinal Care Assoc.)
- Rock Doc Certified – Rock Tape
- Dr. Matt has a passion for helping out in local church ministries. He loves using the talents and gifts he has been given to help those in need, and is so thankful for the opportunity to serve others as he has been served.
- When he is not working on a remodeling project in his house, Dr Matt loves to spend his free time with many activities like skiing, cycling, basketball, hiking, water sports, and reading.
Dr. Tad NorrisAfter suffering from headaches, dizziness and memory issues because of numerous concussions throughout his hockey career and finding no relief, Dr. Tad gave Johnson Spinal Care a chance to change his health. After his first NUCCA correction the fog cleared and he found sustained relief from his symptoms for the first time.Read more