Dr. Kerry Johnson
As a young chiropractic student, Dr. Kerry was facing fusion surgery because of debilitating lower back pain. Out of desperation, he visited an upper cervical doctor who’s practice was nearly an hour away.
The correction brought complete relief within one day! When his good friend’s mother’s blood pressure reduced from 200/150 down to 150/100 within 15 minutes of her first correction, Dr. Kerry knew his life’s work would be NUCCA. His commitment to mastering this state of the art method and his passion for delivering the very best and gentlest of care ensures your pathway to a better life.
- Pre-Chiropractic Study (Lakewood College, St.Olaf College)
- Life University, Atlanta- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Postgraduate Training – Occupational Health & Sports Injuries
- National Board Examination
- State Board Examination – MN
- Licensed in MN – 1986-Present
- Board Certified NUCCA Doctor – National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Licensed Minister – International Ministerial Fellowship
Memberships & Associations:
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association – Gregory Circle
- Upper Cervical Research Foundation – Board Member
- International Chiropractic Association – Upper Cervical Council
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association
- Northwestern Health Sciences University – Extension Faculty
- National Speaker on Chiropractic Principles
- International Ministerial Fellowship
- Innovative Outreaches United – Board Member
- Cedar Valley Church – Member
- Author – I’m Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired
- Inventor – Patented “Heel-Rite” a Daytime Support for Plantar Fasciitis
- Voted America’s Top Chiropractor – 2004
- Voted Top Chiropractor Minnesota Monthly – 2014, 2015, 2018
- Past President -Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Past Board of Trustees – Substance Church
- Happily Married with Two Children and Grandpa to Finley, Hazel, Ellie, and Judah!
- Interests Include Cycling, Fishing, Family and all things upper cervical!
- Active in Christian Mission, including Building Homes for Orphans and Water Wells in Africa
Dr. Tad NorrisAfter suffering from headaches, dizziness and memory issues because of numerous concussions throughout his hockey career and finding no relief, Dr. Tad gave Johnson Spinal Care a chance to change his health. After his first NUCCA correction the fog cleared and he found sustained relief from his symptoms for the first time.Read more