Dr. Chris Whitney
Dr. Chris is a lifelong Minnesotan, born and raised in the southern Minnesota town of Waseca. While in school, Dr. Chris tried many chiropractic methods to relieve both his headaches and his wife’s weekly migraines.
After undergraduate schooling, Dr. Chris worked for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes out of Mankato, MN where he did elementary through college ministry. Upon getting married, he began chiropractic school at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN.
While in school, Dr. Chris tried many chiropractic methods to relieve both his headaches and his wife’s weekly migraines. After starting under NUCCA care, his wife called him on her way back from her 3rd visit and said, “I haven’t had a migraine in a couple of weeks, please do NUCCA.” From then on, Dr. Chris’ work has been dedicated to NUCCA and bringing true health to a hurting world.
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Bachelors of Arts in Biology: Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN
- Minor in Neuroscience
- National Board Examination
- State Board Examination – MN
- Licensed in MN
- Level I Certification of the NUCCA Mastery Program – National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Candidate for Level II Certification of the NUCCA Mastery Program – National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA)
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association
- FMT I and II Rocktape Certified
- With his free time Dr. Chris loves spending it with his lovely wife, Felisha, and his handsome son, Asher (born February 2018). They have a rambunctious rescue pup named ‘Indy Jones’.
Dr. Tad NorrisAfter suffering from headaches, dizziness and memory issues because of numerous concussions throughout his hockey career and finding no relief, Dr. Tad gave Johnson Spinal Care a chance to change his health. After his first NUCCA correction the fog cleared and he found sustained relief from his symptoms for the first time.Read more