Dr. Sarah Gamoke
From an early age, Dr. Sarah knew Chiropractic was her calling. As a student, she developed a deep curiosity and profound respect for the complexity of the upper cervical spine and its impact on life and health.
Her search for the most effective approach for correcting the upper cervical spine ended when she discovered the precision of NUCCA and the dramatic results it brought her and her own family. This was absolutely the tool she would use to help patients live life in alignment and achieve their healing potential.
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Physiology- Concordia University Wisconsin
- Doctor of Chiropractic- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- National Board Examination
- State Board Examination – MN
- Licensed in MN
Membership and Associations:
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA under Johnson Spinal Care Assoc.)
- Doctor Sarah is passionate about whole-body wellness and values time spent in the kitchen, spreading love to family and friends through nutritious meals. Previously a collegiate soccer player, she enjoys staying active through gardening, hiking, snowboarding, and soaking in nature with her dog Palmer!
Dr. Tad NorrisAfter suffering from headaches, dizziness and memory issues because of numerous concussions throughout his hockey career and finding no relief, Dr. Tad gave Johnson Spinal Care a chance to change his health. After his first NUCCA correction the fog cleared and he found sustained relief from his symptoms for the first time.Read more