Dr. Tad Norris
After suffering from headaches, dizziness and memory issues because of numerous concussions throughout his hockey career and finding no relief, Dr. Norris gave Johnson Spinal Care a chance to change his health. After his first NUCCA correction the fog cleared and he found sustained relief from his symptoms for the first time. It had such a profound impact that it changed his career path from physical therapy to becoming a NUCCA doctor. Dr. Norris feels blessed and honored to be able to give the same life changing care to his patients.
- University of Wisconsin- River Falls
- Bachelor’s Degree Exercise Sport Science
- Minor in Interdisciplinary in Physical Therapy
- Northwestern Health Sciences University – Doctor of Chiropractic
- National Board Examination
- State Board Examination – MN
- Licensed in MN
- Level I Certification of the NUCCA Mastery Program – National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Candidate for Level II Certification of the NUCCA Mastery Program – National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
Memberships and Associations:
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA) Member
- Former NUCCA Club President – Northwestern Health Science University
- NCHA Men’s Ice Hockey – All Academic Team 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tad has an amazing wife Beth and a beautiful daughter Ellie. Growing up in Colorado has given him a love for the outdoors including fishing, skiing, hiking, hunting, and spending time with his family & friends. Tad’s life is rooted in faith, hope & love and he purposes every day to allow these qualities to impact his community.