Dr. Tad Norris
After suffering from headaches, dizziness and memory issues because of numerous concussions throughout his hockey career and finding no relief, Dr. Norris was brought “kicking and screaming” to Johnson Spinal Care. After his first NUCCA adjustment the fog cleared and he found relief from his symptoms for the first time. It had such a profound impact that it changed his career path from physical therapy to becoming a NUCCA doctor. Dr. Norris feels so blessed to be able to deliver the same life changing care to others.
- University of Wisconsin- River Falls
- Bachelor’s Degree Exercise Sport Science
- Minor in Interdisciplinary in Physical Therapy
- Northwestern Health Sciences University – Doctor of Chiropractic
Memberships and Associations
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA) Member
- Former NUCCA Club President – Northwestern Health Science University
- NCHA Men’s Ice Hockey – All Academic Team 2011, 2012
Dr. Norris is married to the AMAZING Beth Norris and they are expecting their first child. He loves all the outdoor things a Colorado kid would love like fly-fishing, skiing, hiking and spending time with Jean-Luc his handsome dog. Dr. Norris is actively involved in his local church and committed to showing the radical love of Christ.