Dr. Matt Wurgler
Dr. Wurgler was born and raised in Minot, ND. A North Dakota kid at heart he has made his way back down to the Twin Cities and Johnson Spinal Care Associates, P.A., the clinic where he completed his final internship in 2010.
Since that time Dr. Wurgler has practiced traditional chiropractic in Fargo and has helped hundreds of people. But comparing the benefits of that care with the Upper Cervical difference he witnessed during his internship, Dr. Wurgler welcomed the opportunity to become part of the team at Johnson Spinal Care Associates, P.A.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Northwestern Health Science University
- Bachelors of Human Biology – Northwestern Health Science University
- Pre-Chiropractic Study – Minot State University
- National Board of Chiropractic Examination
- Licensed in Minnesota and North Dakota since 2010
- Level I Certification of the NUCCA Mastery Program – National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
- Candidate for Level II Certification of the NUCCA Mastery Program – National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
Membership and Associations:
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA – under Johnson Spinal Care Assoc.)
- Rock Doc Certified – Rock Tape
- Dr. Wurgler’s main purpose in life is to declare and display the glory of God through the person of Jesus Christ. He loves using the talents and gifts he has been given to help those in need and is so thankful for the opportunity to serve others as he has been served.
- He also loves to spend his free time with many activities like; skiing, cycling, basketball, hiking, water sports and reading.