Dr. Christopher Whitney
Dr. Christopher Whitney is a lifelong Minnesotan, born and raised in the southern Minnesota town of Waseca. After undergraduate schooling, Dr. Whitney worked for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes out of Mankato, MN where he did elementary through college ministry. Upon getting married, he began chiropractic school at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN.
While in school, Dr. Whitney tried many chiropractic methods to relieve both his headaches and his wife’s weekly migraines. After starting under NUCCA care, his wife called him on her way back from her 3rd visit and said, “I haven’t had a migraine in a couple of weeks, please do NUCCA.” From then on, Dr. Whitney’s work has been dedicated to NUCCA and bringing true health to a hurting world.
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Bachelors of Arts in Biology: Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN
- Minor in Neuroscience
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA)
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association
- FMT I and II Rocktape Certified
- With his free time Dr. Whitney loves spending it with his lovely wife, Felisha. They have a rambunctious rescue pup named ‘Indy Jones’.
- Dr. Whitney has a passion to see the body of Christ mobilized in Jesus’ command of loving and helping the “least of these.”