Dr. Chad Herrboldt
Dr. Chad Herrboldt was raised in a rural South Dakota town called Scotland. As he grew up he developed a passion for helping people. Dr. Herrboldt has always had a natural curiosity to try to understand how things worked and the best way to fix them. Dr. Herrboldt discovered NUCCA while attending chiropractic school and found it to be the most precise and accurate chiropractic technique that has been developed. By removing interferences to the central nervous system at the top of your spinal cord allows us to restore proper brain-body communication. Once Dr. Herrboldt received his first NUCCA correction, he realized that this would be his life’s work. After he had received his NUCCA adjustment, his body finally started healing those injuries that he had endured during years of collegiate wrestling. The greatest joy that Dr. Herrboldt feels is allowing a person to get their life back after not being able to do the things that they love because their bodies were not functioning properly.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Northwestern Health Science University
- Bachelor of Science – South Dakota State University
Membership and Associations:
- National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA under Johnson Spinal Care Assoc.)
- American Chiropractic Association
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association
- Apple Valley Toastmasters
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Former NUCCA Club President – Northwestern Health Sciences University
- National Wrestling Coaches Association (NWCA) All-Academic Team, 2004
- South Dakota State University – Wrestling Team Captain, 2004-05, 2005-06
- South Dakota State University – Gold Medal Athlete Award – Wrestling, 2004
Dr. Herrboldt is an active Christian doing God’s work in the journey the Lord has chosen for him. Dr. Herrboldt enjoys many adventures especially with his beautiful wife Miko. They call them “MikoandChadventures”.